"It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's... a Seventh Season?"
RuPaul’s Drag Race on Vh1 at 8:00pm ET.
Chicago Fire on NBC at 9:00pm ET. Two-hour sixth season finale. Oh man, just what everyone wants, a whole lot of Chicago Fire! I joke, but someone probably does. I think.
Southern Charm on Bravo at 9:00pm ET. This show is currently making news due to sexual assault allegations against one of the stars. He was previously noteworthy for a massive cocaine bust and also “allowing” his children to live in his guest house. Basically, I’m glad he’s just on a Bravo reality series and not in the White House, since the way things are going those are apparently the two places that someone like that ends up.
Mom on CBS at 9:01pm ET. One-hour fifth season finale. Starring Academy Award winner Allison Janney.
Atlanta on FX at 10:00pm ET. Second season finale.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia