All Sitcoms Now are Just a Mad-Libs of Previous Sitcoms
Top Chef on Bravo at 9:00pm ET. 15th season finale.
Supernatural on The CW at 8:00pm ET.
Champions on NBC at 9:30pm ET. Series premiere. This is the new series from Mindy Kaling about two bachelor brothers who own a gym in New York and are living the single life until one of them is surprised when an old girlfriend shows up with a 15-year-old kid. Mindy Kaling plays the old girlfriend, Anders Holm of Workaholics plays the main brother, and J.J. Totah plays their son with Broadway dreams. Sounds like it has potential. It also sounds like every time I google it I’m gonna end up with a lot of soccer/football results.
Atlanta on FX at 10:00pm ET.
Truck Night in America on History at 10:00pm ET. Series premiere. Ah, yes, the historical tale of… truck night. The night with trucks. Maybe some googling will clear up what unfamiliar historical event this covers, oh wait, it’s a competition reality series about truck obstacle courses, never mind.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia