Cersei Has a Plan. A Crazy Plan, but a Plan.
2016 BET Awards on BET at 8:00pm ET.
Game of Thrones on HBO at 9:00pm ET. Sixth season finale. Either we’re in for a second week of big things happening, or we’re going to end the season on a bit of a wet fart and have to deal with the fact that with less than 20 hours of story left there’s still time to spin wheels. Here’s hoping it’s the first!
Roadies on Showtime at 10:00pm ET. Series premiere. The new Cameron Crowe series. It goes without saying that Dustin is a fan.
Veep on HBO at 10:30pm ET. Fifth season finale. I don’t even know how to describe this season of this series. It’s been completely brilliant but in a totally pitch black way. I realize that not all of the political stuff quite hangs together if you think about it for too long, but it’s so worth it.
Last Week Tonight with John Oliver on HBO at 11:00pm ET. If Game of Thrones doesn’t come through with some season finale fireworks, I’m pretty sure John will.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia