Gilbert Gottfried and Three Dudes from a Casting Call for a "Beer Snob" Get in The Cash Cab...
Lucifer on Fox at 8:00pm ET. Third season fall finale.
The Great Christmas Light Fight on ABC at 8:00pm ET.
Happening: A Clean Energy Revolution on HBO at 8:00pm ET.
Monday Night Football: New England Patriots at Miami Dolphins on ESPN at 8:15pm ET. I do enjoy when football teams are forced to play in weather that is drastically different from their home field weather, but sometimes they end up with a better deal. The Patriots playing in Miami at this time of year isn’t really a hardship. But watching Miami play a game in the conditions of that Buffalo game over the weekend? That’s the kind of sports I love. When it’s almost not even a sport anymore, just a contest of who can be more stubborn in the face of nature.
Cash Cab: Celebrity Edition on Discovery at 10:30pm ET. Tonight’s celebrities are Gilbert Gottfried and Dave Foley so, that’s still marginally more exciting than just regular Cash Cab, I guess.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia