But Will He Say "Ice To Meet You"? That's Crucial
Gotham on Fox at 8:00pm ET. Second season spring premiere. They’re introducing Mr. Freeze tonight because that’s totally a villain that everyone gets excited about, right? Also, how do they keep introducing villains when Batman is, like, 15 years from being able to do anything about them? “Oh man, here’s this super bad guy! Better not actually try to stop him for a decade and a half so that a billionaire vigilante can handle it some day!”
Jane the Virgin on The CW at 9:00pm ET.
Scorpion on CBS at 9:00pm ET. Still shocked that this show made it this far, but then again I guess I shouldn’t be surprised by anything that happens on CBS. They don’t play by normal rules.
Better Call Saul on AMC at 10:00pm ET.
Blindspot on NBC at 10:00pm ET. First season winter premiere. Hey, that show that probably attracted viewers with promises of naked Sif. How’s that going? I’m betting not super well on account of how long it takes them to put on the fake tattoos for times she has a lot of skin exposed. Never trust marketing.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia