Bet He's Thinking That He Should've Put Away More Money for Tattoo Removal
New Girl on Fox at 8:00pm ET. Sixth season finale.
iZombie on The CW at 9:00pm ET. Third season premiere. Hey! This show that a bunch of you like is back! That’s exciting! Are you excited?
Prison Break on Fox at 9:01pm ET. Fifth season premiere. I am morbidly curious about this reboot. I watched the original show for a while, I think through the first season, and then it started to get REALLY crazy. And this was a show that started out pretty high on the “crazy” scale what with the dude who got an entire prison’s blueprint tattooed on his skin in a secret code only he could read so he could bust his brother out. Not sure how well the idea of someone deliberately getting themselves sent to prison has aged, though. But I guess Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell needed a break from hamming it up on Legends of Tomorrow, which is what I hear they’ve been up to lately.
The Americans on FX at 10:00pm ET.
Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD on ABC at 10:00pm ET.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia