Aren't All Executioners Bastards in the Colloquial Sense?
Zoo on CBS at 9:00pm ET. First season finale.
Yukon Men on Discovery at 9:00pm ET. Fifth season premiere.
The Bastard Executioner on FX at 10:00pm ET. Two-hour series premiere. The latest from Kurt Sutter goes back to a more brutal time when men murdered each other over petty grudges and thefts with large swords and creative torture methods instead of bullets and creative torture methods. Humans haven’t really changed much, have we?
Best Time Ever with Neil Patrick Harris on NBC at 10:00pm ET. Series premiere. The title of this keeps reminding me of that One Direction song and so I hate it already on principle. I get it, Neil Patrick Harris taking his shot at reviving the variety/prank show despite the fact that every one of them that has launched in the last ten years has failed miserably, but stealing your title from a boy band is an automatic no.
Drunk History on Comedy Central at 10:30pm ET. This week we head to New Orleans.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia