Maybe The Weird Teal Wash is To Let Us Know This is Not Reality?
RuPaul’s Drag Race on VH1 at 8:00pm ET.
Supernatural on The CW at 8:00pm ET.
Superstore on NBC at 8:00pm ET. Third season finale.
A.P Bio on NBC at 8:31pm ET. First season finale. Television relies on suspension of disbelief and I understand that, but I’ve seen a couple episodes of this and every time I’m like “No one would leave this man in charge of a classroom for more than two minutes” which definitely hampers my ability to buy into the premise.
Thursday Night Darts on BBCA at 10:00pm ET. I have no idea if this show title is sincere or a parody and I don’t want to find out. I enjoy living in the mystery. I both want there to be a totally straightforward darts competition show on BBCA and also want darts competitions to be such a thing that there is a parody show about them on BBCA.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia