Another Happy Ending for 'American Crime', I Presume
Face Off on SyFy at 9:00pm ET.
The Victoria’s Secret Swim Special on CBS at 9:00pm ET. This is one of those things that happens on TV now that I go “I’m pretty sure that didn’t use to be a thing.” The Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue was the big deal, not Victoria’s Secret. Shit, the swimsuits sold by Victoria’s Secret cover more than most of their underwear. But, anyway, slender, beautiful women with silicone cutlets stuffed in their cups, writhing around on the sand, enjoy!
American Crime on ABC at 10:00pm ET. Second season finale. This is the kind of show that people tell you to watch because it’s “important”, but not because it’s “good.” Key distinction, and not one you want when there’s so much good TV on. With apologies to Felicity Huffman and Regina King, I am so sorry that the answer for “what do we do with exceptionally talented actresses over 45?” seems to be “put them on ABC shows.”
Broad City on Comedy Central at 10:00pm ET.
It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia on FXX at 10:00pm ET. 11th season finale.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia