'American Dad' or American Sports, Pick One
Atomic Homefront on HBO at 8:00pm ET. If you need less to be anxious about, this is not the documentary for you. This is about nuclear waste that threatens the people of St.Louis, left over from World War II, and all the still active Superfund sites that are definitely not getting properly funded under this administration.
2018 Winter Olympics on NBC at 8:00pm ET.
The Alienist on TNT at 9:00pm ET.
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow on The CW at 8:00pm ET. Third season winter premiere. We’re hitting a real lull in programming and I don’t know if it’s entirely due to the Olympics but it feels that way. Anyway, here’s this thing.
American Dad on TBS at 10:00pm ET. 13th season premiere. I know I give a lot of you shit for the “that’s still on?” comments, but this one took me by surprise too.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia