All Sorts of Lanky, Sexy, British Angst Here
The Flash on The CW at 8:00pm ET.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine on Fox at 9:00pm ET. Third season finale. I hear they let the leads pursue a romantic relationship. How’s that working out for them?
Containment on The CW at 9:00pm ET. Series premiere. New series based off a Belgian series where an epidemic breaks out in Atlanta, after which the city is quarantined. If you’ve been really unhappy with Fear the Walking Dead, it sounds like if you squint at this a bit it could be an alternative The Walking Dead origin story.
Marvel’s Agents of Shield on ABC at 9:00pm ET.
The Night Manager on AMC at 10:00pm ET. Series premiere. Hey! That sexy Tom Hiddleston series! I think. I mean, if Tom Hiddleston’s in it, I know that a good number of you will think it’s sexy no matter what, but I think this is supposed to be especially sexy. We’ll see how much of that survives the American edit.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia