Ah, the OTHER Incesty TV Show is On Tonight
Bates Motel on A&E at 9:00pm ET. So, how’s everyone’s favorite Oedipus complex coming along these days?
Jane the Virgin on The CW at 9:00pm ET.
Bianca del Rio’s Rolodex of Hate on Logo at 9:00pm ET. I feel like this is something that some of you would enjoy?
Person of Interest on CBS at 9:59pm ET. I guess the reboot of The Odd Couple isn’t doing that well if CBS is willing to edit it so that it’s a single minute less than normal runtime. ABC does that shit all the time and I don’t think FX knows what a time slot is anymore, but this is pretty weird for CBS.
Damien on A&E at 10:08pm ET. But then again, it’s apparently just one of those weird time slot nights on TV. And you’ll be getting an extra 8 minutes of Bates Motel so maybe something interesting is happening.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia