Ah, the Desolate Arctic Landscape. So Much Like Summer Television.
Battlebots on ABC at 8:00pm ET. I know we all like to make fun of most of the shows on ABC’s Thursday night line up, but I’m really missing them about now. At least Grey’s Anatomy and Scandal usually line me up for a few easy jokes. The line up tonight leaves me almost nothing to work with.
RuPaul’s All Stars Drag Race on Logo at 8:00pm ET. 90 minute second season premiere.
Beauty and the Beast on The CW at 9:00pm ET. You see? What the hell is that? Who cares about it?
Big Brother on CBS at 9:00pm ET.
Ice Road Truckers on History at 10:00pm ET. How is this still on? You’ve seen one episode of this show, you’ve seen them all. “Driving on the ice road is dangerous! But these truckers rely on it for their livelihood! And there’s a lady one! Canada!” THIS IS NOT ENTERTAINMENT, IT IS BARELY EDUCATIONAL.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia