A Very Shirtless Summer on TV
2016 Summer Olympics on NBC at 8:00pm ET. TONIGHT! Diving, swimming, and gymnastics again. Or “the money sports” as NBC likes to call them. I highly encourage you to check out the wide array of sports that Americans do not tend to dominate online or on the ancillary channels, because they’re all pretty great and all full of people with stories that will never be read over tinkly piano music as a camera slow pans across the competitor’s pensive face. Thank god.
Animal Kingdom on TNT at 9:00pm ET. First season finale. I guess with all the Olympic shirtlessness happening, the lawless shirtlessness decided to concede the ratings battle.
MadTV on The CW at 9:00pm ET.
Zoo on CBS at 9:00pm ET.
Hard Knocks: Training Camp with the Los Angeles Rams on HBO at 10:00pm ET. 11th season premiere. HBO taking a fairly bold “Fuck you, St.Louis” stance here. Well, not that bold.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia