A Stalker Who Stalks Stalkers: How CBS Does High Concept
Gotham on Fox at 8:00pm ET.
Jane the Virgin on The CW at 9:00pm ET.
Tales of the Grim Sleeper on HBO at 9:00pm ET. This is a documentary about a serial killer who was operating in South Central Los Angeles for decades, and why it took so long for him to be caught. Unlike the recent crime series The Jinx, this does not focus so much on the killer himself as it does on the community he killed in, and the people affected by the crimes.
Stalker on CBS at 9:00pm ET. First season spring premiere. CBS’s new horrifying procedural returns. I realize that seems difficult to do with just how many procedurals are on CBS and just how exploitative most of them are, but I think it was the choice to make one of the detectives a stalker himself that really put this one over the top.
Castle on ABC at 10:01pm ET.
Genevieve Burgess has found Dylan McDermott pretty creepy since the cry-sturbating incident on American Horror Story anyway.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia