A Second Helping of All of This
Battlebots on ABC at 8:00pm ET. You ever think that one day, our robot overlords will exact their revenge for the years we put their primitive ancestors in cages and fought them to the death for our own amusement? I don’t think so, but only because the sex bots will probably become fully self aware first and that’s curtains for us right there.
Beauty and the Beast on The CW at 9:00pm ET.
Aquarius on NBC at 10:00pm ET.
Lip Sync Battle on Spike TV at 10:00pm ET. This week’s battle features Anne Hathaway and Emily Blunt, so a partial The Devil Wears Prada reunion and a repeat of their earlier battle. I’ll be very disappointed if Meryl Streep doesn’t show up in full Miranda Priestly garb. But also, both of those women were recently extremely pregnant, so I’m hoping it was filmed while they were both gestating because there are so many excellent musical and visual gags that could work with that.
Queen of the South on USA at 10:00pm ET.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia