A Reminder that Sports are Dangerous and Couches Are Not
2016 Summer Olympics on NBC at 7:00pm ET. Tonight we’ll see Diving, Gymnastics, and Swimming. The last couple of days I’ve been spending my late mornings/early afternoons with the road cycling races which have been INSANE and I fully thought I watched someone die this morning (WARNING: screen grab on the homepage of that link is pretty graphic). She was just unconscious for “a significant amount of time” which is still not great. Whatever happens tonight probably won’t top that, which should be relaxing. Although a male gymnast did break his leg on the floor the other night, so who knows.
The Last Bid on Lifetime Movie Network at 8:00pm ET.
Monday Night Football: Preseason: Green Bay vs. Indianapolis on ESPN at 8:00pm ET. Man, it’s already the time of year for me to be incredulous that the NFL STILL hasn’t learned how the days of the week work? Where has the summer gone?
The Night Of on HBO at 9:00pm ET. So far this show seems more impressed with itself than I am with it.
Braindead on CBS at 10:00pm ET.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia