A Nice, Mellow Night of Christmas Carols Seems Like a Good Idea Right Now
A Home for the Holidays with Josh Groban on CBS at 8:00pm ET. Remind your grandma how the DVR works so she can record her crooning boyfriend’s special and play it back all through the holidays while remarking what a HANDSOME young man he is. I’m not making fun, we all need something that’s just nice these days and Josh Groban singing carols is entirely fine.
ABC Special: The Year: 2017 on ABC at 9:00pm ET. I assume this is just a solid hour of cutting to different dumpster fires while they read off the headlines of the year. At least it should be.
Major Crimes on TNT at 9:00pm ET. 100th episode.
The Voice: Live Finale Part 2 on NBC at 9:00pm ET. Two-hour 13th season finale.
Gunpowder on HBO at 10:00pm ET.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia