A Face That Makes You Want to Put Your Savings in Mattresses. Literally.
Madoff on ABC at 8:00pm ET.
30 for 30: the ‘85 Bears on CBS at 8:32pm ET. Leading up to the Super Bowl, I guess ESPN is deciding to humor people who are still clinging to That Time Their Team Was Great Several Decades Ago. Thumbs up, guys!
Project Runway Junior on Lifetime at 9:00pm ET. 90 minute first season finale. Awww, most of the talented children have to have their hearts broken. Or maybe not, since they’re still going to be talented children who were on a TV show and will probably be able to parlay that into some initial success in their chosen field.
Madoff: After the Fall on ABC at 10:00pm ET. This is an hour-long special that’s intended to tell the real-life story behind the miniseries. Because if you spent two nights watching very talented actors tell the most entertaining and easy-to-understand version of massive financial fraud, the way you want to follow that up is a dry documentary about the real story.
London Spy on BBCA at 10:00pm ET.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia