A Dramatic Interpretation of Wonder Bread
Bachelor in Paradise on ABC at 8:00pm ET. Third season premiere. Has anyone seen the musical Hairspray? I can’t help but think of the song “The Nicest Kids in Town” every time I see the promos for any of these shows.
Animal Kingdom on TNT at 9:00pm ET. All I know about this is that it seems like everyone talks and glares like they’re auditioning for Sons of Anarchy and about half the male cast is perpetually shirtless. I’m sure I’ll eventually get around to checking on things like plot, but for now this seems like enough.
The Hills: That Was Then, This is Now on MTV at 9:00pm ET. Special presentation. Never mind, this is the whitest thing on TV tonight. I’m sure the good people at Bachelor in Paradise will be glad to hear it.
MadTV on The CW at 9:00pm ET.
Feed the Beast on AMC at 10:00pm ET. First season finale.
Not Safe with Nikki Glaser on Comedy Central at 10:30pm ET. BONUS SPECIAL SIXTH SHOW FOR PAJIBA’S OWN RILEY SILVERMAN APPEARING ON THE SHOW!!!
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia