5 Shows After Dark: Seriously, This Woman Should Always Be On TV
“The X Factor” on Fox at 8:00pm ET. Second season premiere. Tune in to see next year’s crop of state-fair headliners!
“Damages” on DirecTV at 9:00pm ET. Series finale. I know several of you liked this a lot, or used to, so I hope you’re satisfied with how it’s ending. And hopefully Glenn Close finds a new awesome role on television soon.
“Dirty Jobs” on Discovery at 10:00pm ET.
“Guys With Kids” on NBC at 10:00pm ET. Series premiere. I’m kind of happy to see a show centered around dads taking care of their children, because nothing gives me a twitch like hearing people talk about a child’s father “babysitting” them. On the other hand, it’s a comedy on NBC so there’s a pretty good chance it will be awful. That chance would be much higher if it were on CBS, though.
“The Real World” on MTV at 10:00pm ET. 27th season finale.
Genevieve Burgess Is thrilled to have worthwhile television to write about again. At least for the moment.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia