It's Time for the Awards Show That Only Gives Out About Five Awards On Stage
CBS Special: The 60th Annual Grammy Awards on CBS at 7:30pm ET. The Grammys are being held in New York this year, at Radio City Music Hall, and I’m wondering how the older music executives are going to deal with going to after-parties that actually start at 10pm ET instead of 7pm PT the way previous years have been. I think the red carpet is already live. I’m not watching for several reasons, starting with: we don’t have cable, so getting CBS is a pain in the ass and ending with the fact that Lorde won’t be performing even though she’s nominated for best album. Apparently they didn’t bother offering her a solo performing spot. Good work, Grammys.
Shameless on Showtime at 9:00pm ET. Eighth season finale.
Victoria on PBS at 9:00pm ET.
The Chi on Showtime at 10:00pm ET.
Crashing on HBO at 10:30pm ET. I think this is the series where you learn why Pete Holmes is divorced, I didn’t realize they were going to get more than one season out of that concept.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia