30 Year Old Aesthetics Make the Freshest Shows
Masterchef on Fox at 8:00pm ET. Two-hour sixth season finale.
America’s Got Talent on NBC at 9:00pm ET. Two-hour tenth season finale.
NFL: Undrafted on CBS at 10:00pm ET. One hour special presentation. This is the season premiere of this show, which will follow one undrafted player per week as they attempt to make a team. While this episode will air on CBS, other new episodes will be on NFL Network because I guess you need a better reason to get the NFL Network and they think showing you in-depth looks at undrafted players will do it.
Moonbeam City on Comedy Central at 10:30pm ET. Series premiere. A new adult-targeted cartoon series, this one seems to be spoofing something to do with the 80s. I’m not exactly sure what, I just know the art work looks like bad album covers from that decade.
You’re the Worst on FXX at 10:30pm ET.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia