5 Shows After Dark: Or She Just Likes Ill-Fitting Blazers and Sitting Down Behind Things
“The Amazing Race” on CBS at 8:00pm ET. Two hour 21st season finale.
“The Mistle-Tones” on ABC Family at 8:00pm ET. Original telefilm. I’ve seen the commercials for this and it apparently stars Tori Spelling and Tia Mowry, who both seem to be a little old for this type of nonsense role. Well, maybe not Spelling as she’s playing the experienced and kind of evil role, but Mowry’s wide eyed hopeful is usually played by someone younger. I guess Raven Symoné wasn’t available.
“Bob’s Burgers” on Fox at 8:30pm ET.
“Dexter” on Showtime at 9:00pm ET.
“The Mentalist” on CBS at 10:00pm ET. Fifth season fall finale. I’m like, 90% certain that the woman who plays Grace on this show is pregnant. Anyway, I think “The Mentalist” wins for the longest on-going plot line because that whole Red John thing is still hovering around in the nether and that’s five full seasons! Great job, guys!
Genevieve Burgess is making her list and checking it twice.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia