5 Shows After Dark: I Don't Even Know, You Guys
“Bones” on Fox at 8:00pm ET. 150th episode.
“Hoarders” on A&E at 9:00pm ET. I hear tell that TLC is getting geared up to produce a show about “neat freaks” or OCD sufferers at the other end of the spectrum. It’s cruel to wish for some kind of crossover special, isn’t it? It is. I know it is. And yet…
“Blake Shelton’s Not So Family Christmas” on NBC at 10:00pm ET. I swear to god, you guys, I saw a promo for this while watching the SNL rerun this weekend and I thought it was a skit for like the whole first half of it. Not looking good. Which means it will undoubtedly pull in huge ratings.
“Castle” on ABC at 10:00pm ET.
“Hawaii Five-0” on CBS at 10:00pm ET. There’s some cross over with the Victoria’s Secret “fashion show” nonsense which means if you’re playing the product placement drinking game I came up with, you’d probably be dead by the end of the hour. So I don’t advise it.
Genevieve Burgess is making her list and checking it twice.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia