1. Bryce Dallas Howard — “Oh, my God, will you write that? Will you write that, please?” Howard asked Cinemablend. “Yes, let’s start a campaign now. That would be rad. Those movies are so fantastic, because talk about just these incredibly drawn characters! That’s the joy of the comics, is that you fall in love with these characters and it’s who they are that carries you from journey to journey to journey. … it’s not just about set pieces. It’s really about who these people are, and so, yes, I just would love to be in a Marvel film.”
2. Jessica Chastain — “Absolutely,” she said when asked if she’d like to play Carol Danvers. “But for me, in any genre of film, I want to be a part of it. If I’m doing a suphero film, I want to wear a costume. I want a fight scene. I don’t want to be the girlfriend or the civilian that’s taking care of heroes.”
3. Katheryn Winnick — The Vikings star told Cinemablend that she would “love” to do a comic book movie and, if Marvel called her about playing Carol Danvers, she’d definitely answer the phone.
4. Emily Blunt — Asked by Screencrush if she’d like to play Captain Marvel, Blunt told Screencrush “Let’s just call Marvel about that right now. We’ll call Kevin Feige about that. ‘Kevin Feige, we have one hell of an idea.’ Yeah…”
5. Maika Monroe — Monroe — who replaced Mae Whitman as the President’s daughter in Independence Day 2 and was the star of cult horror hit It Follows has also expressed interest: “Someone was asking me the other day about Captain Marvel? That would be what I want. Start campaigning me to be Captain Marvel!”
6. Katee Sackhoff — Long rumored for the role, Sackhoff would be cool with taking on Ms. Marvel, as well: “Ms. Marvel’s interesting. I’ve always been more attracted to the villains so even when I play a hero, I try to make them a bit more of an emotional anti-hero. I think I could have fun with it, absolutely.”