Day 24: The Real 'Love Actually' Drinking Game - 25 Days of 'Love Actually'
We’re nearing the end, my friends. So drink up, buttercup—the robots are coming.
I want to thank everyone who sent me this Love Actually drinking game. I’m sure it’s a grand ole time but I’d be remiss if I didn’t turn this experience into a drinking game of my very own.
With that, the OFFICIAL Love Actually Drinking Game!
Take a drink every time:
1. Someone makes a fat joke.
2. They play “Christmas Is All Around.”
3. You feel the existential dread of losing yourself and your family in the rapidly approaching robot sex war.
4. You see a Christmas tree.
5. The robots commune with you through the screen.
6. You remember adorable precious baby Sam was supposed to parkour flip through the airport.
7. You remember they almost shoehorned in the dying lesbians and impoverished Africans to be used as props and not actually part of the greater film in any connected way.
8. Mia makes you uncomfortable.
9. Mia makes you uncomfortable because she’s going to bring about out ultimate destruction.
10. LOL little kids in sea creature costumes.
Finish your drink:
When the robots arrive outside your home to take you away and kill you. Merry Christmas!
25 Days of Love Actually Archive:
Day 17 (there was no Day 17 because of snow reasons or something)
Day 18: Part 2
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia