Day 22: You Win This One, Robots - 25 Days of 'Love Actually'
So with just days left in my challenge, I decided to devote the next couple of days to your biggest requests: the Love Actually drinking game and assorted Love Actually-based quizzes.
And tonight I will drink to forget the scourge of this. fucking. quiz.
IF THIS ISN’T ROBOT FUCKERY I DON’T KNOW WHAT IS.
I had a brief but terrible stint in food service.
I am eternally connected to the Midwest.
I’m serviceable at best at my job.
I say things in an attempt to be funny that go very wrong for me.
My god. I’m a Wisconsin orgy away from being Garbage Colin.
I need to go lie down.
PS, as I said, tonight I’ll be doing the Love Actually drinking game. Look for the nonsense fruits of my nonsense labor tomorrow. And possibly tonight on Twitter; who knows—I’ll be drunk.
25 Days of Love Actually Archive:
Day 17 (there was no Day 17 because of snow reasons or something)
Day 18: Part 2
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia