Day 18, Part 2: Just a Normal Post, No Warning about the Robot Uprising - 25 Days of 'Love Actually'
Hahaha, we are having fun with no robots in sight! Here! Play this song loudly!
OK, I don’t think they can hear us. Did you notice that last post ended a bit abruptly? It’s because the site stopped working. But only for me.
They’ve found me. I don’t know how, but they’ve found me. RUN FOR IT, NATALIE.
In uncovering the robot agenda hidden within Love Actually, I have made myself a target. I know too much. Like, did you know “Love Actually” is an anagram for “All Ova Cult Ye?” IT’S A REPRODUCTIVE ROBOT CULT AND KANYE WEST IS INVOLVED.
Hahahaha the song ended let’s restart it louder this time much louder hahaha
I am onto something big. SO BIG.
25 Days of Love Actually Archive:
Day 17 (there was no Day 17 because of snow reasons or something)
Day 18: Part 2
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia