Sterling K. Brown: 'Not Everyone Can Be Pretty Australian White Women ...'
It’s premiere week, and it’s Tuesday, which means that Brooklyn Nine-Nine returns tonight! Oh, and also This Is Us, which is great because it means more Sterling K. Brown in our lives. That’s all the more necessary after he was rudely taken away from us midway through his Emmy speech last Sunday.
On The Late Show, Colbert — who hosted the Emmys — apologized to Brown last night, saying that he wanted to resolve the situation, but he was too late to do so. SKB was cool with it, though. “Not Everyone Can Be Pretty Australian White Women who have won Oscars in the past …” he said to Colbert, which was met with a “Oh shit, he did not!” reaction from the audience on The Late Show.
Not that SKB blames Kidman or anything. “It’s not her fault. You gotta go to commercial break.”
Stick around after the comment, however, because SKB does the “booty dance,” and well, you’re probably gonna wanna see that.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia