Seth Meyers Faults the GOP for Creating an Environment for Trump to Prosper
We’ve mentioned it before, but it bears repeating: Seth Meyers’ “Closer Look” segments are probably the closest thing we’re going to get to Jon Stewart’s version of The Daily Show these days. He doesn’t have the self-righteous anger (yet), but he’s very good at isolating an issue and discussing it seriously and with a sense of humor.
Here he looks at how Trump rose to presumptive nominee of the GOP and blames the Republicans for creating an environment in which a “race-baiting, xenophobic, serial liar who peddles conspiracy theories” would prosper.
However, the best bits involve Ted Cruz getting his ass handed to him by not only Trump, but a Trump supporter.
Bullying is never OK … unless it’s Ted Cruz who is being bullied.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia