Nightmare Fuel: Etsy Edition. Seriously, You've Been Warned.
I cannot stress this enough, by clicking on this link, and scrolling through this post, you’re accepting responsibility for your actions. I really, REALLY tried to warn you
There’s no diplomatic way of saying this and it takes a lot of courage to admit this, but I need money. Context: the internet it a wondrous place for commerce. You can buy and sell books for school, buy personal hygiene products and duct tape, you can even buy items to help with your dog’s rash, Emily Chambers.
Once in awhile, I feel the need to get weird, and that’s when I head on over to Etsy to see what kind of stuff people make in the comfort of their own home and why people in their pajamas need that item. Once in awhile while digging, I’ll hit pay dirt, like here:
I know. I had the range of emotions you all are having now. Only, I had them at 2am. The disturbing bit? There’s more. SO MUCH MORE.
So, whaddya say folks? Can you spare some change so I can have a sweet outfit and ruin all of Trump’s photo ops?
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia