Donald Trump Just Plain Embarrasses Himself with His Latest, Needless Lie
Here’s Donald Trump today in a news conference with the Italian Prime Minister.
“Pavarotti,” he says. “A friend of mine. A great friend of mine.”
OK, three things:
1. Donald Trump barely has friends, much less “great friends.”
2. Pavarotti has, uh, been dead for 10 years.
3. If Pavarotti were alive, it’s highly unlikely that they would be friends.
If Trump had any sense of shame whatsoever, this would be terrifically embarrassing.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia