Before 'Hamilton', Lin-Manuel Miranda Taught Our Kids Letter Sounds
I’ll admit that I know next to nothing about the Broadway hit that is “Hamilton”. I know everyone is excited about it and in love with star Lin-Manuel Miranda. I had intended to start with Miranda’s appearance on Sesame Street on another list. Instead, I realized I had been watching Miranda perform on a constant loop in 2010 when he was on PBS and The Electric Company.
I’m not saying I’m cool because I knew him before his huge success. I’m just saying I can probably read a lot better than you because of his letter sound lessons.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia