Duncan Jones's New Netflix Film 'Mute' Breaks Its Silence
Netflix has finally unveiled the first trailer for Duncan Jones’s mysterious and anticipated new film, Mute. It stars Alexander Skarsgård, Paul Rudd and Justin Theroux, though I feel like special billing should be given to Rudd’s mustache and Theroux’s blond hair (wig? I like to think it’s all his). The film takes place in a moody, neon lit near-future Berlin, where Skarsgård is bartender on the hunt for his missing girlfriend. And also he can’t talk. Unless those seedy surgeons played by Rudd’s facial hair and Theroux’s hair-hair are able to do something about that? I don’t know what’s going on, but I’m into it:
Gosh, Paul Rudd… where have I seen him today? Oh whatever, I guess this is Two Rudd Tuesday!
And here is the poster:
There were hints, from Jones himself, that Mute might be somehow related to his previous masterpiece, Moon. Whether that relation is more than just 4-letter titles starting with “M”, we’ll have to wait and see. Mute comes to Netflix on February 23rd: www.netflix.com/mute
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia