Trailer: Your Two Favorite Actors Of the '90s Reunite for a Romantic Comedy
There have been rumors — most recently, in 2008 — that Keanu Reeves and Winona Ryder dated, although I don’t think that’s ever been official. They just seem like they belong together in some cosmic kind of way, you know? They’ve had very similar career paths in that neither has ever really gone away, but they’re always starring in that “career comeback,” and they’ve co-starred in a number of films together.
And listen: They’re just the best, you know? From teen comedy to indie film to blockbuster to romantic comedy, they’re just fucking cool, even in the worst movies, and we will always adore them.
Anyway, they’re in a romantic comedy together out this August, called Destination Wedding. It looks like a throwback to the mediocre rom-coms of the olden days, but as long as Keanu and Winona are in it together, I am OK with that.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia