'Toy Story 4' Will Be About The Meaning Of Life And A Suicidal Spork
It’s here. The Toy Story 4 trailer reveals what the deal is with that panicked-looking Forky, whatever happened to Bo Peep, and what a Key & Peele pair of carnival toys have to do with it all. It calls into question all of Woody’s priorities. Plus it busts out ANOTHER gem from the Love Actually soundtrack to really get at your tear ducts. Are you ready?
Toy Story 4 opens June 21.
Header Image Source: Pixar
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me