Cringing And Giggling Over The 'Ralph Breaks The Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2' Trailer
Wreck-It Ralph was a Disney animated movie that dared to be different. It was an original story that adapted video game characters better than any full-on video game managed. It made a hero out of a clumsy “bad guy,” and it gave us a Disney princess for the rough-and-tumble girls of the world. Still, we cringed when news hit that it’d be getting a sequel.
Rarely are Disney animated sequels worthy of release, instead shunted off to straight-to-DVD land. (Have you seen The Little Mermaid 3? Because I have.) And when it was revealed that Wreck-It Ralph would dive into the internet, oof. That premise seems destined to be outdated faster than a Twitter trend. And yet, I like this trailer for the wonkily titled Ralph Breaks The Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2.
Exploding bunnies. Apparently, that’s my taste level.
Ralph Breaks The Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2 will hit theaters at Thanksgiving.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia