The New 'Captain Marvel' Trailer Has Your Laser Fists and Elastica Right Here
For reasons I’ll never understand because years of evolution have taught my nerd-kind to fear jocks, Disney dropped a new Captain Marvel trailer in the middle of some sort of football game last night, and it’s pretty neat. Especially if you enjoy ’90s songs that are… 23 years old — Jesus… — and Brie Larson shooting things with her laser fists. Particularly this money shot that’s going to be GIF’d to hell and back before we watch every single person come back to life in Avengers: Endgame.
For some context, clearly Captain Marvel is about to super punch Jude Law in the space-nards for starring in a shitty Fantastic Beasts sequel with Johnny Depp. Trust me. I read the comics.
Anyway, you’ll want to start hooking your veins here:
And here’s the dope new poster in case you hate moving pictures and/or own a really big printer.
Header Image Source: Marvel
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me