New 'Avengers: Endgame' Trailer: 'Whatever It Takes' (It Takes Captain Marvel)
The new Avengers: Endgame trailer has arrived, and while I don’t know exactly who is going to die by the end of Endgame, if I knew nothing else about the series, the editing of this trailer seems to give it away. Who gets the mourning black and white flashback footage? Those are people who probably won’t make it. In other words: Iron Man, Captain America, and Thor (and maybe Hawkeye) none of which really comes as a surprise.
It’s also a very good trailer, but you’ll need to stick around until the end to see Captain Marvel, the Endgame game changer.
Avengers: Endgame opens on April 26th. Here’s the latest poster.
Header Image Source: Marvel Studios
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me