March Madness: Best Chris Bracket? (Yes, Idris Elba's In the Running)
The Chris Wars have gone on too long and caused too much pain and drama. This March, we end it. We tried to do a straight forward vote. But every couple of months, the scales tip, and the debate begins again. Thor: Ragnarok comes out and reminds us how simultaneously hot and hilarious Chris Hemsworth is. Chris Pine stars in another female-fronted project where he is willfully eye-candy, or he wears a fashion. Chris Evans plays with his puppers publicly or drags actual Nazis on Twitter like he really is Captain America. Chris Pratt…Nope. Chris Pratt has remained solidly on the bottom, to the point where it frankly seems wrong even to consider him a “Chris” anymore. Which brings us to this year’s March Madness Bracket.
This idea began by re-ranking the four best Chrises. But then we realized how limiting and frankly rude that was. What? We’re going to ignore how cool a certain actor is just because his parents (or agent or personal guru) decided he’s not to be named Chris? Of course not. So the field is open, not only to the Chris O’Dowds and Chris Messinas, but to the Jasons and Sams and Ryans And Idris Elbas. And it’s up to you to determine once and for all: WHO IS BEST CHRIS?
See the full-scale bracket, click the header image.
Header Image Source: Pajiba
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me