March Madness: Best Chris Bracket, Round 4: Keanu Reeves And Jason Mantzoukas Shockers
We’re one step closer to determining Best Chris! And round three was a nailbiter! Over 8,000 ballots were tallied, and the results are in. And shocking.
For as much as commenters seem to go gaga over Ryan Reynolds’ good looks and Deadpool shenanigans, he was handily defeated by your love of Selfie’s John Cho. Then an adored Pajiba 10 alum was bested by a hunk who has NEVER made it on to our annual reader-selected celebration of celebs who thrill our brains, souls, and lions. That’s right. Oscar Isaac was trounced by Keanu Reeves. Keanu Reeves has never made the Pajiba 10. I’m as shocked and disappointed in all of you as you should be. But maybe most surprising of all, a Pajiba favorite is officially out of the running.
Despite embittered Pine fans claiming their wrath would be felt in protest votes for Hemsworth, Chris Evans has come out on top of that section. Meaning Capass is the best Best Chris candidate actually named Chris. Don’t be thor about it.
You can see the full results for round three here.
Now, we move on to round four. Are you ready? It’s JUST four questions. It’s totally easy.*
*It’s not easy. I lied. MWA HA HA HA!
Header Image Source: Pajiba
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me