March Madness: Best Chris Bracket, Round 2: Pratt's No Longer A Chris, Officially
The results are in for Round One of the Best Chris Bracket. And it’s official: Chris Pratt is no longer a Chris, replaced by The Mindy Project and Birds of Prey star Chris Messina. It’s been a long time coming, but at least Pratt has his problematic church to lend him support during this difficult time.
There were some close calls. Sam Neill edged out a win over Sam Elliott. Jason Sudeikis eeked out a narrow victory over Jason Bateman. And a battle of pretty ingendudes, Timothee Chalamet defeated Ezra Miller by just 0.1%!
Now, some of you complained about the seeding of this bracket. And while the John Cho versus John Mulaney head-to-head was closer than we Overlords had anticipated based on the scornful comments in the Mulaney thirst posts, you all were much more decided than you’d like to pretend when it came to some others. Jason Momoa got almost twice the votes Jason Isaacs scored in the first round. And for all the lamenting over the Mads Mikkelsen versus Idris Elba match-up, the results speak for themselves.
Now, it’s time for round two. And the choices will not get easier. Good luck. And may Godtopus have mercy on your souls.
Header Image Source: Pajiba
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me