At 182 Minutes, Marvel's 'Endgame' May Never End
Avengers: Endgame the final film in the first arc of Marvel Studios introduction to the world, will be three hours and two minutes long. Fandango has confirmed the 182-minute runtime. Those with weak bladders and restless kids can be heard audibly beginning to panic. Endgame will be thirty-three minutes longer than Avengers: Infinity Wars, which was previously Marvel’s longest running film.
A long run time doesn’t have to be a bad thing. The man in charge of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Kevin Feige promised the film “is gonna be perfect. It’s gonna be the exact running time that the movie needs to be.” No word yet on whether or not the film will include an intermission.
The real question for fans is how long will those post-credit scenes be? Will there be more than the two standard post scenes? Since this is the final film of the Infinity Saga, many are hoping for a tease into the next arc of Marvel’s domination. We’ve only got a few more weeks to wait. Avengers:Endgame arrives in theaters on April 26.
Header Image Source: Marvel via IMDb
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me