'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald' Trailer: Do the Marketing People Realize Something About Johnny Depp that Rowling Doesn't?
Funny: If David Yates is OK with Johnny Depp starring as the villain in The Crimes of Grindelwald, and if J.K. Rowling is OK with Johnny Depp in the movie, then why does the first trailer feature so little of him (a split second shot at the end of the trailer)? You think the marketing people understand what Yates and Rowling do not, or is this a case where they simply want to hold back on featuring much of the villain?
I’ll give the trailer this much, and only about this much: Jude Law makes one hell of a charming Dumbledore. Shame about that Depp fella, though.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia