Charlize Theron and Mackenzie Davis Bond In Bittersweet 'Tully' Trailer
Jason Reitman and Diablo Cody—the minds behind Juno—have reunited for a new tale of messy, challenging, yet beautiful motherhood with Tully. Charlize Theron stars as a wife and mother who feels totally burnt out by her responsibilities, but guarded about letting anyone in to help. Enter the titular night nanny, played by Mackenzie Davis, who should definitely be a big damn deal.
Theron went from Atomic Blonde to this. That woman is an absolute wonder.
Tully opens April 20th.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia