6 Fan-Made 'Suicide Squad' Posters Better Than The Official Version
The new Suicide Squad posters hit over the weekend and my reaction was to fart in the general direction of the person responsible.I guess it isn’t terrible, as the Croc skull is really growing on me. BUT! It looks like a poster for the new Monster High dolls hitting shelves this month.
That being said, I took to Google to find some fan-made posters that would put this one to shame. It was pretty easy, thought my only gripe is that most of them focus on either Harley Quinn or The Joker.
1. This Harley poster by Simon Delart is my favorite of the fan-made pack. It’s gorgeous and has a lovely detail on the bottom that calls out to the other Squad members.
2. MessyPandas gave Suicide Squad a bright, cartoony poster.
3. Another cartoonish entry from an artist I was unable to find.
4. I’m still not 100% on the appearance of Jared Leto’s Joker, but this poster by CAMW1N makes him look appealing.
5. The use of Batman as the shadow that haunts all of the anti-heroes is much more striking than cartoon skulls. By DeviantArt user wildtimez.
6. MessyPanda also mocked up an old school style poster.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia