The Pajiba Bucket List: A Comment Diversion
Since we’re all gonna die without healthcare dollars, what do you wanna do before you have unforeseen medical expenses that force you to agree to a Purge-like scenario in the very near future?
Remember, money is no object. Hell, reality is no object here. Behold, my Bucket List, which I definitely did not only create and think about for this post:
1. Somehow make Tr*mp aware of just how awful he is and how much pain and trouble he’s caused so many people, leaving him in a puddle of piss and tears. The piss can be mine or his, but not the tears.
2. Live at Disney World for a month.
3. Make a living as a writer, even if only for a short amount of time.
4. Travel to Europe and do things and stuff while there.
5. Do something that makes me proud.
What about you? Gimme those Bucket Lists.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia