So, I've Been Sexting With 'Fifty Shades of Grey's Christian Grey
No. I’ve not completely lost my grip on reality in the face of the surreal horrors coming daily out of D.C. Last night, a friend clued me in to a curious promotional tool for Fifty Shades Darker that allows you to sext with “Christian Grey.” Okay, so he’s a bot. But considering Jamie Dornan’s stiff performance in the Fifty Shade series, that seems pretty appropriate.
It started simply enough. But things turned awkward pretty quickly. Like many guys on the web, Grey is only thinking of one thing. Meanwhile, I had fun with the fact Dornan refused to take his jeans off in Fifty Shades of Grey, even when Dakota Johnson had boldly gone full muffy.
The link, which activated a few moments later, turned out to be my profile picture. Smooth. Still, I was underwhelmed by our first Tete-a-text. Grey Bot hadn’t texted back. So, I tried again this morning.
Should I enter the Red Room? Sound off in comments. And if you want to play with Christian Grey Chatbot yourself, go here. Then share the highlights below.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia