Will Smith's Family Vacations Involve Climbing A Volcano And Are Better Than Yours
Will Smith has his own YouTube channel, which shouldn’t have surprised me, but very much did. Among uploads with titles like “How I Became the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” and “Will Smith Calls the Space Station!” was simply “A Smith Family Vacation.” The entire Smith family — Will, Jada, Trey, Jaden, and Willow — and a few friends vacationed in Italy after Smith finished filming (perhaps his role as Henry in Gemini Man?) So what did they get up to?
Well, they climbed to the top of an active volcano — among other things.
I relate so much to Willow wanting to know if her ears will explode and Jaden shaking his head to say, “INFORMATION I DO NOT NEED BEFORE SCUBA DIVING.” We’ve all been there, right?
My vacation next week will be full of less money, more drinking, and no volcanoes. And I am very fine with that.
Header Image Source: Getty Images
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia